XO Architectural-grade mouldings
Our architectural-grade mouldings are a top choice for rot-free wood replacement. We offer popular patterns—from classic to modern— with countless customization options.
XO TRIM EDGES
Our trim edges are precision sharp, never rounded or dull, and available in both standard sawn or with sealed edges.
XO Smooth offers you double-sided, satin-smooth boards and is available in sheets.
XO WOOD GRAIN
XO Wood Grain captures the look of true wood grain on one side and the XO Smooth finish on the other side, and is available in both boards and sheets. You choose the distinct look you want.
XO IS THE PERFECT SOLUTION FOR
GARAGE DOOR JAMBS
XO COMES IN THESE CONVENIENT SIZES:
3/8″, 5/8″, 3/4″, 1″
3 1/2″, 5 1/2″, 7 1/4″, 9 1/4″, 11 1/4″
3/8″, 1/2″, 5/8″, 3/4″, 1″
Variety of stocking lengths readily available.
Crowns, Rakes, Casings, Mulls, and a variety of door, window, and decorative patterns are available.
What makes XO easier? Tougher? Just plain better?
XO’s unique hybrid production process gives it fewer surface imperfections and makes it easier to handle.
- Dent resistant
- Easier to handle
- Has fewer surface imperfections
- Is longer lasting and easier to maintain
XO offers long-lasting beauty and does not require painting.
- Complements all types of housing exteriors
- Has long-lasting appeal, requiring less maintenance than painted wood
- If painting is desired, use 100% acrylic latex paint. Paint color must have an LRV value of 55 or higher—follow the paint manufacturer’s guidelines or instructions
XO is virtually maintenance free. And because it does not require continual care and regular maintenance, builders and architects will have fewer call-backs.
- Resistant to water damage
- Will not rot, crack, weather-split, or delaminate
- Impervious to insects
- Cost-effective over time; virtually maintenance free
- Carries a limited lifetime warranty
XO Delivers outstanding customer service with immediate decision-making, and lightning-fast delivery time.
XO has the same workability as fine wood. Precision manufacturing provides for:
- Consistent thickness
- Accuracy of cuts
- Uniform density of boards
- Easier installation
- The ability to be cut, milled, shaped, bent, routed, nailed, fastened, stapled or glued